Back to BarsOnLine
- The Trio $5.75. Redmond's own spinach/artichoke dip, hummus, and homemade salsa served with toasted pita and homemade nacho chips.
- Chicken Tenders $4.75. Fresh chicken strips battered and fried, served with blackjack BBQ, ranch, and honey mustard.
- Hot Bites $3.50. Jalapeno peppers, battered and stuffed with cheddar cheese, served with our homemade salsa and sour cream.
- Redmond's Famous Buffalo Wings Half-dozen $3.75, Dozen $6.50. Jumbo wings served with ranch dressing, carrots & celery. Your choice of hot, mild, or blackjack BBQ.
- Basket of Fries $3.50. Heaping basket of fries served with three sauces for dipping: blackjack BBQ, ranch, and honey mustard.
- Portabello Mushroom $4.75. Marinated grilled portabello mushroom served with a grilled vegetable medley.
- Nachos $3.75. Homemade nacho chips and cheddar cheese, served with salsa and sour cream.
- Nachos Grande $6.25. Homemade nacho chips, chili, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, onions, and black olives served with salsa and sour cream.
- Sun-dried Tomato & Spinach Quesadillas $6.25. Our triple cheese queso with sundried tomato and fresh spinach, salsa and sour cream.
- Grilled Chicken Quesadillas $5.75. Our triple cheese queso with grilled chicken, salsa and sour cream.
- Grilled Vegetable Quesadillas $5.75. Our triple cheese queso with grilled zucchini, yellow squash and egg plant, salsa and sour cream.
- Triple Cheese Quesadillas Cheddar, pepper jack and mozzarella cheese, salsa and sour cream.
Soups & Salads
Salads come with choice of dressings: house vinaigrette, raspberry vinaigrette, bleu cheese, ranch, caesar, or cracked black pepper parmesan.
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup $3.50. Creamy homemade chicken soup topped with a pastry puff square.
- Uncle Bob's Chili $4.25. A Mid-Western chili served with cheddar cheese, sour cream, jalapenos, raw onions and tortilla chips.
- Redmond's Chef Salad $6.00. Crisp romaine lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, and red onion, topped with smoked turkey breast, honey-cured ham, cheddar and provolone cheese.
- Fresh Caesar Salad $4.75. Crisp romaine lettuce tossed with parmesan cheese, croutons, and Redmond's homemade Caesar dressing. Add chicken for $1.50.
- Pasta Salad $4.75. Tri-colored pasta and parmesan cheese in an Italian vinaigrette dressing.
- Spinach Salad $5.75. Fresh spinach, sundried tomatoes and crumbled bleu cheese, tossed in a raspberry vinaigrette dressing.
- Portabello Mushroom Salad $6.25. A marinated, grilled Portabello mushroom served on a bed of crisp romaine lettuce, with tomato, cucumber and red onion.
- Side Salad $3.25. Crisp romaine lettuce, tomato, cucumbers, and red onion.