Back to BarsOnLine
is a classic Irish neighborhood pub with a twist - with 8 satellites, we feature
complete Major League Baseball, NCAA, NHL, NFL, and NBA coverage in the
ambience of a local tavern. You'll find us on Diversey a few doors west of
Halsted, on the border of Chicago's Lincoln Park and Lakeview neighborhoods.
Stop by Durkin's for great daily drink specials and live
music Tuesday through Saturday. Durkin's is also a great place to host your
next special event. And we now have Golden tee '99!
|Call (773) 868-8073 for reservations to our upcoming special events:
- April 22: Retro Party. Its a chance for everyone to dress up in the 80's clothes they won't admit they still own and dance to some of the best music from the past!
- May 5: Cuatro/Cinco de Mayo Pub Crawl, 7-11PM. $20 includes all you can eat/drink on this trolley-assisted pub
crawl. We did a similar event for Valentine's Day and it was so fun that we thought we'd try it again!
- May 6: Derby Day! The complete Kentucky Derby celebration. Mint juleps, roses for the ladies, horseshoes, and more!
- June 10: Cubs/Sox Game at Comiskey Park. $40 includes ticket to the game and bus transportation. Game is at
12:05, buses leave at 11AM.
- June 29/30: Dave Matthews Band at Soldier Field - buses only.
- July 1: Cubs/Brewers in Milwaukee. $45 includes ticket to the game and coach bus transportation to Milwaukee.
7PM games, buses leave at 4:45PM. We all sit together in the bleacher section of Milwaukee County Stadium and give
Brewers fans tons of reasons to dislike Chicago Cubs fans!
- July 27/29: Jimmy Buffet at New World - $20 for coach bus transportation.
- August 19: Boat for Air & Water Show. $80 per person includes all you can eat and drink from Noon to 4PM
on our private yacht, and buses to and from the dock. We did this event 2 years ago and had so much fun that we made sure
we got a boat for the 2000 show - the grand finale of the summer!