The food at Bird's Nest isn't typical bar food - we try to add a unique touch to our
entrees. Stop by and see for yourself!
- Nest Eggs (Jalapeno Poppers) - Choose between fillings of cream cheese
or cheddar cheese... or make it easy and order both.
- The Polly (Mozzarella Sticks) - A cheesy name for a parrot, and a
cheesy appetizer. Six fried mozzarella sticks served with tangy marinara sauce for your
double dipping pleasure.
- TWEETIES (Wings) - Tweetie Bird has lost his wings, but we found
them! Get them HOT,BBQ, TERIYAKI, OR HONEY-MUSTARD. ONLY $.15 PER WING
WEEKDAYS BEFORE 8:00; and a mere $.50 per wing after that and on
weekends, $.50 per wing for to-go orders. A side of blue cheese, ranch, or celery will also take fifty cents.
- Buffalo Shrimp OK, a buffalo isn't a shrimp, and a shrimp isn't a buffalo, and neither one is a
bird. So what?! These breaded shrimp just taste great!! $4.75
- Kookoo Bird Combo Can't make up your mind on what you want? have our new combo platter with:
4 WINGS, 2 POPPERS, 2 MOZZERELLA STICKS, 10 BREADED SHRIMP, AND ASSORTED DIPPING SAUCES. $7.50
- Bird Brain Nachos - This nacho platter has so many toppings
you'll want to share it with your flock of friends. $6.50, w/ chili $7.50
- Chickling Chips (Chips 'n Dips) Looking for something small that someone can feed you? Enjoy
our homemade tortilla chips served with guacamole, salsa and sour cream. $4.25
- Chickenhawk French Fries - You can either be chicken and have
them plain, or prove you're a real chickenhawk and go for the seasoned! $2.25, w/ cheese $2.75
- Pelican Pieces (Fried Calamari) Why would pelicans hang out by the sea, when they can get their
calamari here? Served with cocktail sauce and a lemon wedge. $7.00
- Road Runner Quesadilla - Eat these before your wild coyote friends do!
Served with salsa, guacamole, sour cream, colby and Jack cheese. $4.50, or $6.50 w/ chicken.
- Woodstock Skewers (Chicken Satays) Woodstock would land IN Snoopy's house and not ON TOP if he
knew Snoopy was snackintg on our new chicken skewers! BBQ, SPICY, OR TERIYAKI. Served on a nest of battered
Soups & Salads
- Mini Nest (House Salad) Tossed greens nestled in with assorted fresh vegetables. Served with
your choice of dressing: LITE OR REGULAR RANCH, BLUE CHEESE, ITALIAN, CEASER, 1000 ISLAND, POPPYSEED, OR HONEY
- Terradacle Ceaser Salad Terradacles and Julius Caesar are no longer around but this new Bird's
Nest salad is sure to last. Traditional fresh Caesar dressing over crisp romaine lettuce, topped with garlic
croutons and Parmesan cheese. $5.25, w/ chicken $6.25
- Bird's Eye Chef Salad Make sure to get a good look at this new Bird's Nest classic. Tossed mixed
greens with fresh bacon bits, Swiss and American cheese, ham, turkey and your choice of dressing. $6.00
- Chili Willy (Chili) One taste of our chili and Chili Willy wouldn't have been so chilly. $2.75
Add cheese, onions, and a dollop of sour cream for an extra $0.75
- The Love Bird (Chicken/Pasta Salad) A wonderful marriage, grilled chicken breast and pasta salad,
joined together in Italian dressing. A Bird's Nest favorite.
- Chicken Noodle Soup A gimme for a name. What more can you say? $2.75
- Soup Dejour Sorry, couldn't come up with a name for this one. Ask your server for soup
of the day! $2.75
Bird's Nest Sandwiches & Originals
FOR ALL BIRD’S NEST SANDWICHES:
CHOOSE A SIDE OF REGULAR FRIES, SEASONED FRIES, OR GARLIC MASHED POTATOES –OR- OUR TRULY GREAT PASTA SALAD.
GET A SIDE OF CHILI, ONION RINGS OR A SMALL SALAD FOR A BUCK MORE!
ALSO AVAILABLE TO SPICE UP ONE OF YOUR SANDWICHES:
BLUE CHEESE DRESSING, AVOCADO, SAUTEED ONIONS, REAL BACON OR CHEESE: AMERICAN, SWISS, CHEDDAR AND PROVOLOGNE … $.50 each
Batman Brat Our brats are what gave Batman his power. Served with grilled onions. $5.25
The Big Bird (Chicken Sandwich) - Big birds have big breasts, and
ours are huge! 8 ounces seasoned to your tasting: PLAIN, CAJUN, BBQ, TERIYAKI, or
Bird's Nest Burger - The best damn burger on Southport. Your choice
of good old midwestern beef or healthy veggie. $7.25
Eagle Grilled Cheese An American icon. Served on Texas toast. $5.25
Foghorn Philly - Big and hearty just like Foghorn Leghorn, but
much more tender. Philly Steak or chicken, smothered with sauteed onions, cheese, and
green peppers. $7.25 w/ chicken, $8.00 w/ steak
Vulture BLT - Once you spot our BLT you're going to
devour it. Crispy b. Fresh l&t. Served on white or wheat. $5.25
Stork Club (Club Sandwich) - This club delivers great taste!
Piled high with ham, turkey, blt, american, swiss. White or wheat, you decide. $7.25
The Seagull Sandwich (Fish Sandwich) Seagulls search the sea looking for our great battered
perch. Served on a French roll and garnished with tartar, lettuce, tomato and raw onion. $7.25
Rock'n Robin Reuben - All the little birds on jaybird street agree -
this sandwich is great! A big-town favorite - lean corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss,
1000 island - all on delicious grilled rye bread. $7.25
Canary Island Sausage You will be singing Soprano after eating one of our zesty Italian
Sausage sandwiches. Served with spicy marinara and Mozzarella cheese. $6.50
Larry Bird Pizza - You can be a hog, or pass it to other players.
Either way, this one's always a slam dunk. $7.50 w/ Cheese, $8.00 w/ mushroom, pepperoni, or sausage
Peacock Wraps - 3 colorful creations - all wrapped in a flour tortilla with lettuce, tomato,
onions and our very special sauce:
- Veggie: olives, green and red peppers, avocado and your choice of cheese: American, Swiss or Cheddar. $7.25
- Steak: mouth-watering seasonings flavor this grilled Black Angus. $8.00
- Chicken: 8 oz. breast chopped and seasoned. $7.25